I been changing and tweaking the poems and I’m now in the process of finishing off the book. I’ve whittled over 60 of the best poems down to about 45, culled about 50 photos from over 200 I liked. The document is almost ready to go to press, just waiting on our isbn.
This is the cover.
I’ve finalised the tracks for the album too – here is the list.
1. If ever we encountered birds 4.03
2. Ahead, a clearing 0.19
3. In the distance, chainsaws? 4.06
4. A meadow, a stream, a spiderweb 7.52
5. Near dusk, a campsite 7.52
6. We thought we saw a rainbow 0.55
7. Dawn, new life 7.32
8. Distant smoke, a logging camp? 11.34
9. Ahead, another clearing 1.20
10. Follow the streambed 4.12
11. Forest edge, cities 11.36
Track 7 contains samples from Suicide (ft Hannah Harniss), 2008 Hannah_da_masta
Licensed to the public under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Check the website for more details about the release.